Top quality,108 feet long. 1.25mil thick. 7/32″ wide. Standard and width for stained glass projects. Many of our customers enjoy 1.5mil thick tape for its heavy weight and durability. Telling your foil apart is easy with Venture Foil Tape. The inside ring for 1.5mil is always red or dark pink for easy identification. Choosing the Correct Foil When using transparent glass and bevels, choose your foil based on the color of your solder seams. Choose copper backed foil if using a copper patina Choose black backed foil if you are using black patina Choose silver backed foil if you are leaving your solder silver
- ELECTRICAL REPAIRS MADE EASY WITH DOUBLE CONDUCTIVE TAPE – Conductive adhesive means both sides of this tape will carry current so whether it’s soldering, grounding or minor repairs, our tape will do the job, and do it well.
- High tack and heat resistant adhesive back securely holds foil in place
- Use when working with opalescent glass, and transparent glass when you will be using copper patina
- Standard 7/32″ foil width for most stained glass projects
- This is what you can find best price on Amazon,because every cent you paid should get most gain.In the meantime,please enjoy our two years quality guarantee and free return.