How to Use:
Separate the Flat Glass Easily with 4 Steps
► Step 1: Feed some oil into your cutting pen.
► Step 2: Fix the handle to your glass cutting pen.
► Step 3: Use the cutting pen to cut two vertical score lines on your flat glass(one short and one should be longer then the other).
► Step 4: Set the glass breaker to the edge of the flat glass, tightening the rotary knob and the glass will separate right along the long cut line with precise power.
Maintain a safe distance and wear gloves when operating
Aiming the Rubber particles with the node of score lines, otherwise the glass will break up into pieces
✔ 1 x Black Glass Cutting Pen
✔ 1 x Black Labor-Saving Handle
✔ 1 x Glass Breaker
✔ 1 x Small Plastic Dropper
Not Included Cutting Oil
- ► Genround 360 Degrees diamond glass cutter with rotatable glass cutting head and tough hand grip
- ► Oil Feed – Glass cutter is self oiling when pressure is applied an automatic oil dispensing system keeps the wheel lubricated every time you cut
- ► Labor-Saving Handle – easy to take on/off and holding the cutting pen firmly
- ► Power-Saving Glass Breaking Plier – an easy way to separate your scored glass
- ► Perfect for Cutting Glass & Other DIY Porjects – Including Cutting Mirrors, Windows, Glass Shelves, Stained Glass, and More