Stop Sewing Crooked Hems; Get That Perfect, Professionally Tailored Finish. Sewing hems is a basic sewing project, but measuring, marking and pinning them so they’ll actually come out even is a tough task, even for experienced seamstresses and tailors. These hemming clips are the stress-free solution. Stainless steel clips glide onto fabric and hold it in place as you sew. Marked with measurements for easy, one-step use. Set of 12 clips.
- NO MORE CROOKED HEMS. Measure and pin in one easy step.
- SLIDE-ON CLIPS. Stainless steel clips glide onto fabric, no jabbing necessary.
- HOLDS HEM WHILE YOU SEW. Suitable for machine and hand sewing.
- GRADUATED MEASUREMENTS. Measures hems up to 3 inches wide.
- SET OF 12. Plenty of clips to hem any skirt, pants or shorts.